Flexible and fully scalable solutions
Operating out of our Teleport complex, our facilities are fenced and secured, built to withstand Category 5 strength hurricanes, and are considered the most robust on the Island. As a result, we are a designated by the Bermuda Government as a Keypoint1 Facility.
Housed at the Teleport are two Data Centres built to Tier III standards, and both are SOC 2 Type II certified and audited annually. From this site, we have redundant and diverse local networks, as well as off-island subsea cable connectivity on fully diverse paths that connect Bermuda to the Caribbean, the US, Canada, Europe, and beyond.
LinkBermuda’s service offerings include:
- Service Continuity
- Data Connectivity (IP VPN, EPL, EVPL, SD-WAN, and Wavelengths via our local and international networks)
- Dedicated Internet (including DDoS and Managed Wi-Fi solutions)
- Managed Services (including Network Management and Managed Security solutions)
- Voice (including Hosted PBX, SIP and LD solutions)
- Ground stations and services for satellite monitoring and tracking
We have skilled technical resources who act as advisors and provide technical and business solutions expertise from initial consultation and design, to implementation, to ongoing customer service (which is supported by a 24/7/365 Network Management Centre). And we use industry leading technologies from Premier Global partners, e.g. Cisco, who are available if needed to support our custom solutions. Our corporate affiliates own significant Telecom Facilities in other jurisdictions providing a second layer of highly skilled resources and support, especially in the area of design, planning and management of our solutions portfolio.
Feel free to contact us by email at [email protected] and one of our dedicated Account Managers will reach out to you shortly.